Monday, October 27, 2008

October is here and Gone!











Here it is already the end of October! I can hardly believe it! It such an exciting time for us. Like the previous post said we just got our new Reedley which has kept us extra busy the last week. I am still working on the Vinyl lettering thing... I went to a show on Saturday and had a few orders! Wahoo! Keep it in mind for Chirstmas gifts! So along with that Josh is doing school, Taylor has dance and school, I am still working and we are trying to prepare to move into our new house which is coming right along. I wish it would come quicker. Oh yeah and I am FINALLY looking a little pregnant. I think my belly gets bigger everyday. I had one request for belly pictures but It might take a little more than that to get them up on here :) Well as for pictures we carved a pumpkin and had such a good time that I think I will stop by the store and pick up a couple more to carve on wednesday. Here are some pictures of the kids and Josh carving the first of our pumpkins!




3 comments:

Curtis Clan said...

Pumpkins looking good! Kara you have 6 votes for belly pictures from us!!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Hey Kara!!! I want belly pics! You guys are moving to a new house!! Lucky you! I had a missed call from arizona the other day. Was that you? Miss you tons!

Krystal said...

I want to see that belly!!! Love the new addition to your family!! your life will get really crazy with potty triening the puppy and COllin and having a new baby! Your supper mom and you can handle it though! LOve you tonz

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States