Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So Sharpay!



Well I did it the dreaded homeade costume! The Sharpay costumes in maricopa were limited to this blue mermaid looking dress she wore in HSM. I didn't like it and it was sleeveless so I decided what the heck I can make my own sharpay costume. Well you be the judge :). Im not sure it was a good idea to let a 3 year old be sharpay but she sure had her heart set on it. She has the attitude some days too! Well enjoy the pictures of my sassy girl. This is the first day she got to wear her costume for dance... tomorrow for preschool and Friday for trick or treating of course! For those of you that don't know who Sharpay is she is a character from Highschool Musical! One of Taylor's Favorite movies.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

You did a great job! She looks adorable and so happy!

Erin L said...

cute! i also really like HSM. Dave got me the movies last year for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Grandma thinks you are the cutest Sharpay ever. Knock em, out Taylor

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States