Monday, October 27, 2008

A new addition



We did it! Well not a baby girl yet, or not that kind of baby girl anyway! We bought a puppy! She is SWEET! She is great with the kids and the kids love her of course. Taylor never wants to be away from Home because she is always worried about what her puppy is doing. We named her Reedley and she is 11 weeks old. She is half miniature pincher and half Chihuahua. She is lovable and so cuddly. They said she was mostly potty trained but I have yet to see that. She still has LOTS of accidents. She is well worth training and working through it all!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Zoe would just DIE to have an animal. She takes her stuffed dog EVERYWHERE! We only wish we had a house so we could have a puppy. So cute! And I would love to see a prego pic....I'm sure you look adorable!

Kristen said...

Kara - those are great pictures!!! When are we going to hang out? I am in Maricopa every once in a while for work! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Reedly is so cute. She really looks like a min- pin in the face. Makes me miss our little Zoey.

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States