Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re-Sharpay

The first Sharpay costume didn't work out so well. By the time I picked her up from dance it was falling apart. So I hit the Disney store at Az mills in search of a new costume. They had no HSM costumes so we settled for this Camp rock costume that we figured could pass as Sharpay! WOW was the first thing Josh said when he saw it and WOW is right! As you can tell she just LOVES it so It is perfect!
Don't worry I will post pictures of Colin soon! He is going to be a Football Player! So cute but not nearly as flashy as his sis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tay Can Grandma borrow your earings to wear to Hairspray?

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Oh my gosh Kara! Noah just saw this pic and he said "ooh she's lookin sparkly and good!" hahaa... I think he likes her!

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States