Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thanks Giving In Idaho!

Let the Back Tracking begin! It is going to be Easter before I realize and here I am still stuck in 2009!!!!!


For the first time in our Married Lives we headed north to Idaho for Thanksgiving. Also the first time in At least 6 years since the entire Ward Clan has been together( we were missing some of the kids s. It was a great week! We got to meet Shayla who quickly became part of the family when her and Bob started dating. R.Jay and Aimee home from their missions and Grandma Ward doing pretty well!
We enjoyed spending time together playing wii and other games as well as getting to take Josh and the kids to Lava hot springs for the first time. Josh and I got to go out a couple times and it was just a lot of fun.
We also had Ward family pictures taken while we were there.

Our Beautiful Tay



Colin Rocking out with Rockband! He loved it.... I did too! :) See below for my intense Drumming Skills~

Grammy and Mo.


Nana and Mo





Yes, Rockband is serious business! R.jay, Aimee and I made a pretty sweet BAND!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States