Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well Merry Christmas! This is mostly for me so I can remember well the precious laughter of Christmas 2009~


Taylor Put together this plate of Goodies for the Reindeer and muffins for santa too. There is peanut butter on the Pinecones and Glitter on everything so that it could be seen from the sky.
The morning after Santa and the reindeer came. They must have been somewhere muddy before our house. look at those foot prints :)

Morgyn Enjoying Christmas morning and a Candy cane


More Christmas morning fun.











Tay loved the Apron she got from Grandma and Grandpa Ward

Happy Christmas morning from our Boys.




Colin couldn't decide which toys to play with first!

We had a very Low Key but enjoyable Christmas. It was all about the kids! Josh and I didnt really exchange gifts. He got us a extra special present earlier in the month :) He did get me a GCU tshirt that I love though. He got some floss. lucky guy!!!
After spending the morning together playing games and resting we had dinner with the Abercrombie and Farabees. Loads of FUN! We are so lucky to have great friends to keep us company when Family cant!!!

3 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Evan loves looking at your blog! He likes looking at pictures of his cousins, Taylor, Collin, and that guy! :)

Krystal said...

I am glad you guys had a good Christmas... I had been thinking to myself I really need to post Christmas pics, I ma glad I am not the only one who hasn't gotten them up! I love working with Marshmallow fondant As far as I can see the cake looked great!

Jessica said...

I love the reindeer feet!!! I am going to remember that for my kids.

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States