Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ha!

Well Well well... Look at me another month and a half has gone by and we have been up to many joyful activties yet I have failed in one more catagory of my life.... I love this blog and looking back at it and it bums me out when I realize I have failed to keep it updated! So I may not get it all done now but guess what is in store! Here are some teasers!
*Thanks Giving in Idaho( I know it is January but I have a few pictures and we had Ward Family pictures done so I will post a few)
* Josh's Birthday ( a seriously Hideous cake once again! Woohoo for me)
* Christmas
* New Years Eve ( Ass burger Traditions)
* Sploozebells( I don't know if I have any pictures but I want to blab about it)
* Taylor Turns 5!!!
* Taylors Build a Bear Birthday Party
* Disney On Ice
and since I won't get all that done by Monday
* Bounce Jungle!

3 comments:

the supportive husband said...

Hey, I love the blog too. But don't let it get in the way of having fun, living life, and family time! That always comes first, so don't be bummed.

The Six Moores said...

i totaly feel your pain. I have been sitting at my computer for 5 hours trying to catch up nov and Dec I am only half way there. Good Luck Babe!

Sarah Mickalson said...

Yeah! I cant wait to see pics

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States