Thursday, February 18, 2010

Josh Turns 28!

Once again Tradition would have it that I make a seriously bad cake. I have so many talented friends and family members that I am sure that the blogging of my horrific masterpieces entertains many of you or at least is an ego booster for you! :)
Josh turned 28 on Dec 9th.... It was a low key fun evening as it always is. The 2 littlest kids and I suprised him at work with a little treat bag full of gifts... Nothing crazy but a few things he likes. such as muscle milks and almonds :)
Taylor seems to think that she gets to pick the theme for everyones birthdays so for daddy she chose SPIDERMAN!!! I made marshmellow fondant which was fun, I like to try new things even though I am rarely good at them. Anyway we did the best to make his day special and are looking forward to another great year! :) Love you Josh!!!!!


Thats alot of Candles. Daddy needed 2 helpers!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States