Sunday, September 21, 2008

IT's a GIRL

Our Ultra Sound went well on Thursday. We are having another little girl! Taylor goes back and forth on being excited and wanting another brother. She is somewhat still undecided about it. Josh and I are very excited! Colin however knows nothing of this thing called ababy sister and will probably be extremely jealous. We will see. With all the new changes going on in our lives right now he may just roll with it and be excited to have another sister to torture. We can hardly wait for Feb. to arrive. Taylor asks almost everyday when she can hold her the baby and be mommy's big helper!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah! How exciting! Taylor is going to be a great helper. Kaylee and Cade are great at helping Conner stay happy. I'm so happy for you!

Janelle said...

Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy is treating you well.

Nanci said...

Congrats Kara! I wish I had a little more pink in my life! I think when we have another Garrett is going to be a little monster! He gets jealous if I hold our cat!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation:)

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States