Saturday, September 6, 2008

Idaho






Well I am a failure when it comes to photography. I really do love it but I fail over and over again to take pictures of the most fun and important things! O well I will continue to keep it on my new years resolutions year after year so that one day I will maybe get it together! Anyway... The kids and I got to go spend sometime at my mom's house. Taylor and Colin had a GREAT time getting to be outside from the moment they woke up until I had to drag them in to eat, nap or go to bed. They were worn out and sick but they still had a ball. That same weekend (labor day weekend) Josh met us in Utah and we went to the Hunter Famiy Reunion ( my mom's family) in Bear Lake-- My very favorite lake in the country I think! The kids were sick most the time. Colin was teething and Taylor was sick every night. We washed ALOT of bedding and clothing! Non the less we had a great time but did have to skip out on seening Josh's Uncle, Aunt and other family to make it home and get our kids feeling better. (Thanks Nate for letting us crash at your house for a night on our Way home!)

1 comment:

Bugg's mama said...

So glad you had a great time! And I'm so bummed that we couldn't see you guys. Until the next time....

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States