Friday, May 8, 2009

Morgyn's Blessing

Josh and Mo she looks so sweet sleeping with her dad. I put a red bow in her hair to remind of us her special little heart and in support of the American Heart Association.
Mo wasn't so into pictures so I didn't get very many. I keep saying Im going to put her dress back on and take some more but of course I haven't done that yet. Bob and Carter




Cowboy buddies

Cousins hanging out Saturday Morning

Mom and Dad with our kiddos, this time Colin didnt want pictures.
For those of you that don't know my mom she is the one that delivered Morgyn.





We blessed Morgyn the Sunday after Easter. Mom and Dad were able to come and Bob and Carter made the trip also. It was great to see them. We stayed at the Arizona Grand for fun on Friday night and played all day in the pool on Saturday. Getting plenty of sun and wearing everyone out. Friday night we also went to Rustlers Roose it was kind of late when we were there so all the kids fell asleep. It was great to have family and friends there.

3 comments:

Martin Messages said...

Thanks Kara! I am so happy to see your precious baby!! I can't wait to be able to see her in person. Love you!!

Kyle said...

Carter has gotten so big! He is a handsome young man.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Kara your family is too cute!

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States