Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Project!

Well I fell in love with a new project! Watches! We Started making them at a church activity and I have had LOADS of compliments on mine so I decided to expand and with much help from my friend Joanna we have started a little business making watch bands. We are going to be selling them as soon as the watch faces come in. They are all custom and individual. This is what we worked on tonight while I hosted a Slumber Party for Tay and some of her friends. Loads of fun!




















Which would you buy? Which is your favorite?

8 comments:

Erin L said...

so cute. I might actually wear a watch if they looked like a bracelet... I love the first one.

Lisa said...

Those are cute! I would wear the red one (the last one) and the one that is all black and white.

Martin Messages said...

I would wear them all. Nothing wrong with having choices!! Nice work sister. Send some of your creativity my way would you!!

Krystal said...

So cute they just like Bumbles. I have been making them too. Love the flexibility of changing out the watch bands!

Tiffany said...

What a great idea, JoAnna is the best isn't she. I like the red one, but of course red is my favorite color. What are your prices?

karen said...

My favorite is the green and black one!

Michelle said...

brown and turqoise first (i'm in a turquoise phase right now)

love the black and green one, too. those are such fun colors

then I love the tan, green, turqoise one

and i love the black and white and the red....

okay, so not much help, am I? these are all great choices. you need to make an ugly one so i can rule at least one out. having all of them cute makes it too hard.

:)

Kimberly Miller said...

Wow Kara! My mother in law just paid $50 to buy me one of those for my birthday! Hope your buisiness goes well.

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States