Wednesday, February 25, 2009

update
















Here are some pictures of the kiddos! Morgyn is doing great. She hasn't had any problems since she has been home. Colin is loving his new sister. He also has a few new obsessions... hats and this princess bucket of toys that he carries everywhere. Taylor LOVEs her new sister also. She thinks she is nearly big enough to take care of her all on her own. Dad is back to work but wishing he could be home with the rest of us. I am working toward figuring this whole 3 kids thing out. I have managed to go grocery shopping, make dinner (at least twice) and keep the house from being a total disater! So i guess i am surviving :)















5 comments:

Janelle said...

You are super mom with great kids. I'll need some advice just for #2. Morgyn is a doll!

Charla and Jarom said...

Those pics are adorable! I just can't believe how much hair she has! You've made dinner twice! That already makes you super mom in my eyes :) I can't even do that on a regular basis!

Anonymous said...

Wish I were closer so I could spoil you kids all the time. Thanks for the photos. I love you all.

Miki said...

We're so relieved you're doing well and the procedure worked so well for Morgyn. Congratulations!

Charla and Jarom said...

I like the "Rainbow Bright" look Morgyn has going with the leggings.
-Jarom

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States