Monday, March 7, 2011

My Challenge

So I had so MANY great ideasshared with me in my quest to find the perfect challenge, many that I will work on along with what I have chosen but here is what I decided.
When I went to the book store to get the 12 step program book and to look for a couple other things I came across a great little book. It hit me then that this was it. I love it! Its called its never to late. It is a book of simple acts to enhance your life. BY Britney Rule. I am excited somethings will be simple little changes or reminders other will take more time be more of an effort and will be an ongoing process for years or a lifetime, but I will still conquer them as well. So if you would like to follow along or Join the challenge you can see it here! Itsnevertoolateto.blogspot.com. Your comments and love are welcome! Thanks everyone for the support and love while I came up with the challenge and I will get started soon! I still promise pictures and Heart Walk post here as well!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States