Monday, January 24, 2011

Thanks Giving

I don't have any pictures of Thanks Giving day but wanted to take the time to write about the occasion. I will have to see if my Sister in law has any pictures, I can't seem to remember if she does. That is the story of my life these days! Anyway

Thanks Giving day we spent in Glendale, at Justin and Chelsea's Home. Josh's parents Doug and Stacey were visiting and the grandkids always love to get to play together especially when Gramma Stacey and Grandpa Doug are around. Chelsea's parents were also there to visit, her Mom Caroline taught me to crochet which was my winter goal! I got to spend some time snuggling on new little Westin who was born the week before. We had a nice dinner and played games and did a craft with the kids, it was nice and relaxing to get to spend time with Family. We sure love all of our Martin Family and are so grateful for the time we get to spend with them, even though many of them are close we are all so busy that we don't get to spend too much time together but I love the relationships the kids are forming with each other despite the lack of time we have to spend!
We had a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States