Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The announcement

Well as I check out our blog and realize how neglected Blog World has been from the Martin Family.
So here is some of what you have missed. I haven't found my new camera :( so I can't upload pictures yet but anyway I will fill you in and post pictures later!

OH Yeah and I realized I never really announced the news! We of course are expecting baby number 4! We are thrilled and recently found out that we will be welcoming another BABY BOY into our home! We can hardly wait for him to arrive in June or possibly the end of May!!! I have had a pretty simple pregnancy so far and we feel very very blessed!

So look for Martin Family updates to come! Love you all!



2 comments:

Grammaduh said...

Wahoo, Congratulations! So exciting.

the supportive husband said...

Way to go IDAHO!!! Congrats!

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States