Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sea Life Aquarium


Grandma Ward( My Mom) Is visiting while we await the arrival of Valerie and Brian's little man.... Waiting!!! :)
Anyway yesterday we took the kids to the Sea Life Aquarium, it is small but it is indoors, air conditioned and the kids had a great time. It only took a few hours to see and enjoy everything. It was a perfect amount to spend with the kiddos not having to stop for lunch or anything like that.
We saw sharks, jelly fish, Sea horses ( my favorite, and the 2nd best display of sea horses I have seen, shed aquarium being the 1st)
Rays and lots of tropical and fresh water fish.
It was a good time!
Hope you enjoy the pictures
--Kara
































1 comment:

Sarah Mickalson said...

We went there last week! I liked the walk through aquarium part....Tay thought it wa like Jaws

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States