Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy CRAZY Holidays!

We are truly blessed this holiday season. We have been extremely busy and have been blessed with so many things! For those of you that don't know we did get to move into our new house for Christmas! It is amazing so as you can imagine I got TONS of Christmas presents for the new house. Including but not limited to!.... New table and chairs, new living room furniture, new beds for the kids, new bedding, new dishes!, a water softener, new toaster, and my house painted!! I am one lucky lady! So on top of moving into our house on the 19Th and the few days after Doug and Stacy, Lacey and Ricky all came to share the Holiday with us! It is nice to have space for family to come visit. I can hardly wait until Feb when my mom gets to come and stay with us to help with the new baby! I wish we could have spent time with all our family this Christmas but we all know we can't be in 2 or 3 places at once. 
Anyway back to Christmas. Christmas day was very fun, Taylor couldn't get enough of opening her gifts! She didn't want more things just wanted to open everyone's presents for them while Colin would open something and play with it for a while until we could get a new gift to distract him enough to want to open it. After everyone but Taylor had a nice long Christmas nap Stacey and I made dinner and we all enjoyed it then headed to Mesa to see the lights at the Temple. Which we say every year we are going to go see and never do but this year we made it and really enjoyed being at the temple and feeling the special spirit which is there. I go one other special treat for Christmas.... I got to talk to Aimee! It was so nice to hear her voice and feel the spirit radiate through her to our home. Sometimes within all the reckless maddness at our house we miss that sweet pure spirit that can come from special people like missionaries. She had wonderful things to say and it of course made me cry when she bared her testimony to my mom and I even though I couldn't understand the feeling of the message was so strong! 
Last after that long jumbled mess of a post I would just like to say that I am so grateful for our lord and savior Jesus Christ and I know that he died for us so that we might be able to live again. I am so blessed and can not thank him enough for the blessings our family receives. I love him and my family so very much and am honored that our heavenly Father would trust Josh and I to raise his loving and beautiful Children I am grateful to be a mom and to be a wife to one of the most loving men in the world. 
I love you all a miss many of you so much during this season! I hope all is well and that your holiday was very special! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States