Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Money Saving!!!!!


I have been doing couponsense since the end of May I think. I haven't had any huge savings yet and was beginning to doubt how worth it, it really is. Well today was my MOT ( moment of Truth) Fry's is doing a $5 of 10 mix and match products promo and I think I rocked it out! Here is was I got. Some items were not included in the promo just stuff I needed.

5 packages of Huggies wipes--.50 each! (With coupon)

2 boxes of Bagelfulss

2 bottles of vinegar--just needed it

4 boxes of cereal-- $1 per box

2 bags lays baked chip cracker things

3 shaving creams

1 box eggos

3 16oz daisy sour cream

2 soft soap-- hand soap

3 welches juice which came with a free sparkling grape juice

1 tyson anytiser-- chicken fries

4 boxes blueberry muffins just ran out and we love these

1 cattlemans bbq sauce--free with coupon

2 packages huggies diapers

1 5lb bag sugar

6 ramen noodles

1 pkg highlighters-free with coupon

1 pkg pens--free with coupon

2 gallons of milk

2.5 lbs of grapes

2.1 lbs bananas


in just coupons I saved 36.00

with the promo and by buying all sale items I saved at total of $97.96 (60%) savings!!!

I am proud of myself!!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I wonder if it's worth it sometimes too. I'm glad you rocked it with the savings, I'll have to start doing it again....I'll check out the link you sent me awhile back. BTW...Can you have Josh give J some of that work-out motivation?

Martin Messages said...

Hey sister nice work!!! I knew you could do it. I am going to become and instructor when I get to Idaho. I am really excited for you keep it up you will continue to save even more.
love ya

Valerie Jacobson said...

Kara I am offended that I am not listed as one of your othere bloggers :(

Valerie Jacobson said...

Kara I am offended that I am not listed as one of your othere bloggers :(

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States