Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Disappearing Act

So did you think we disappeared after our sweet baby boy was born???? Well we kind of did! We had a challenging and wonderful summer that allowed us to move to UTAH! So for those that didn't know we MOVED! It was fast and rather unexpected! We are settling in and I am going to go back and update all the fun things that I missed out on posting! My goodness our little Ace is already 4 months old so I will certainly post more pictures of him and whatever else I have pictures of! Send me a message if we missed letting you in on the news of why and where we moved!
Much love !

3 comments:

Erin L said...

I heard you were moving, but I didn't know it was to Utah. Send me an email, girl!

fountainsoferin@hotmail.com

Janelle said...

We need to get your new address! I'm so glad things have worked out for you guys and I hope you are adjusting to Utah.

janellepevans@gmail.com

the supportive husband said...

I'm sending you a message!

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States