Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Girls Night Goodbye

So just over a week ago my dear sweet friend Gina Lee moved! We were so so sad to see her go and miss her everyday but know that her and her family have new and exciting things happening in their lives! So to say goodbye or better yet see you later to one of my favorite people what did we do? We had the bomb of girls nights!! We stayed at the AZ Grande, 6 of us! We stayed up all night like we were 12 again and all felt it the next day remembering quickly that we are no longer 12!! We swam, ate a ton of junk food and had our tootsies painted because Gina does the best toes around! I love when she does my zebra stripes and I will miss it!!! Anyway we felt like teenagers again and made wonderful memories! We love the Lee's! Good luck to them on their new adventures!!!


Maureen, Teri, Gina and I


1 comment:

Gina Lee said...

Oh I miss you too! Thanks for the post. I am already feeling so out of the loop being here, and still feel like my world is back with all of you great girls. Come visit me soon!! Love ya.

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States