Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Birthday Boy











Well It has happened again! My boy had another birthday and I just can't believe it! I feel like he is older than 2 but not old enough to be 2! Make sense? I know it doesn't but its still how I feel.

Colin has been singing the birthday song lately it is SO freaking cute. Then on his birthday anytime some one would start singing to him or would say happy birthday his true to age attitude would show up and he would say " NO BIRTDAY! I NO WANT IT BIRTDAY!" or "NO BIRTDAY COLIN. I NO WANT IT BIRTDAY MORGY." I loved it.

True to our nature we did nothing big for the special day but just play and do our best to make him feel extra special that day. We had been sick and had a few things that HAD to be done that day so we did our best. Also to true Kara Martin Fashion I made my loving son an ugly birthday cake that he loved! Check it out!

Happy Birthday Colin We Love you!

2 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Happy 2 Years, Colin!

Charla and Jarom said...

That is one awesome cake!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States