Friday, August 15, 2008

Memories

So after some amount of pressure from some loving people I know! Here it is!

1. leave a comment on my blog, one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

So lets talk memories!

7 comments:

Valerie Jacobson said...

Remember when you worked for me and I called you a spoiled little princess and I fired you and then you went to work for Wendy's....doesn't that seem like FOREVER ago?

Krystal said...

Hey remember that time when we were skipping school (i know hard to believe, you and me skipping) and we were driving down highline and we saw a mama duck and her little chicks and we turned around and where chasing them (we were so concerned that they where going to get ran over. Ha ha..... we where saving the world one duck at a time!!

The Six Moores said...

-Remeber laying in front of your fire place downstaris for hours eating candy hearts. Having contests to see who could eat them the fastes or slowest.
-Playing games in your camper (hopeing not to get cought)
-Pock toast a voo (Spelling?) Man we were werid!!
-playing Barbies at Genina's house
-Walking to Crockets after searching my house for money
-Running from your house to mine and we always had to jump and do a front flip on the tramp before going in.
Sorry I did more than one but I had way to many memories with ya to just choose one!

Erin L said...

Bootie, Bootie! I remember me and Katie fighting over shotgun. "Katie, just let me have it, I always forget..." and I agree, that trip to Cali to see you was awesome! When are you coming this way again, anyway.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Oh Kara! Sitting at the spa desk for hours playing bejeweled. ew... one word, JEFF MORAES!! miss you!

Curtis Clan said...

I remember a certain someone wearing a cheerleading outfit to the airport, for a missionary farewell. "GO WASATCHY BEES!" I still have the pictures to prove it. LOL

Anonymous said...

I remember driving the long trip to Idaho and everytime Taylor wanted on the backyardigans song your would sing louder than the cd:) I knew you were an amazing mom after that even though I knew that before.

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States