Thursday, June 5, 2008

BIRTHDAY!!!! Colin's First Birthday
















I am completely shocked that this has already come and gone. I was a mess on Monday, Im not exactly sure why but the birthday was part of it for sure. I know the cake is a little Whisky Tango but we had a great time. It was very Lo-Key.. All Colin cared about at that time was the Balloons now he's enjoying his presents. Taylor felt like it was her Birthday too because she got to open the presents "help" blow out the candle and had the first piece of cake and she chose to have a superman cake for colin too! She was very sure though that it was Colin's birthday and not her own.

4 comments:

A said...

Hey Kara,
I had no idea you had a blog-I just noticed it on Erin's. Your kids are so big! I can't believe it. Where do you guys live? You look great and very happy! Angela (Sudweeks) Frasure

Martin Messages said...

I can't even believe it!! He is so cute. I hope you have fun on your vacation!! Post lots of pics so we can live through you love ya sis!!
Janis

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Colin! Have fun at Disneyland!!

Kristen said...

Yeah for birthdays!!! I hope you are doing well! are you coming tomorrow? Talk to you soon!

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States