Sunday, May 25, 2008

What a Little Man: New Church Clothes

What a Little man! He looks like one now. I'm not sure if its the new clothes or if its that I have finally come to the true realization that he is going to be 1 so soon. I think I was in denial before but he has really grown up the last few months!



Wahoo! I knew this kids was handsome but check him out in his new church clothes. New pants, shirt and ties. What a handsome little man and he knows it too! He loves his tie, he doesn't even pull or tug on it just checks it out every now and then. For about the first five minutes he held his arms back from it so he was sure everyone could see it. These pictures are at about 4:30 he had no complaints about being in his church clothes since 11:00am. And look at those Baby Blue eyes! WOW :)

2 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

What a super cute stud muffin!

Johnson Family said...

There eyes do look a lot alike, Cute Cute boy, so that's a complement if he looks like Carter. Hope all is going well for you and your cute family!

About Me

My photo
Maricopa, Az, United States